February 19, 2021
1) Amazon acquires Selz, a Shopify competitor that helps small businesses build online stores.
2) Italy fines Facebook €7M for repeated data violations.
3) Pirated themes and plugins on official WordPress site.
4) Unconfirmed Google search ranking algorithm update February 17th.
5) Pepsi Marketing Strategy: 4 Takeaways from 55 years of advertising.
Despite being one of the world’s largest companies, Pepsi has always played second fiddle to Coca-Cola in the market — meaning it needs to make a splash with its brand awareness and marketing strategy.
Discover the 4 takeaways from Pepsi’s marketing strategy and what lessons they might hold for your own marketing from its 55 years of marketing.
6) 5 Tips to invigorate boring SEO reports with Storytelling.
7) Twitter now lets you send Voice DMs – Here’s how to use them.
8) YouTube launches new ‘Shorts Report’ to promote key short video trends.
9) What’s the worst Google can do to a website if caught using black hat SEO tactics?
10) Every advanced Google search operator you need to know.
11) Gmail Ads are going away: everything you need to know.
12) TikTok launches new seller university as it looks to expand its ecommerce push.
13) 8 Types of infographics you should be using in your content marketing (infographic).
14) On-Page SEO: Complete beginner’s guide.
15) Facebook video best practices: what you need to know to grow your video presence.
16) Fake Amazon reviews can reportedly be bought in bulk online.
17) Why we get news subscriptions wrong: Insights from Reuters Institute.
18) 16 Marketing tactics that work in 2021.
19) A busy life blog schedule (job + family).
20) How to audit Core Web Vitals.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
PS – If you’ve missed the Morning Dough’s story on ClickBank’s blog, read here.