June 27, 2022
2) Google Juneteenth Search Ranking Algorithm Tremors?
3) PayPal expands its ‘pay later’ options with a more flexible ‘PayPal Pay Monthly’ service.
After Apple shook up the buy now, pay later market with news that it would now be a competitor to established firms, PayPal this morning is introducing another buy now, pay later product to follow the 2020 launch of its “Pay in 4” installment program.
4) Google updated guidelines for product variants pages and rich results.
5) New data laws to boost British business, protect consumers and seize the benefits of Brexit.
6) Cloudflare outage on June 21, 2022.
7) Snapchat: Exploring the Utility of AR in Marketers’ E-Commerce Plan.
8) Google Local Service Ads Reviews Requirements from One to Five Reviews.
10) Google: Simplifying Search Console reports with an updated item classification.
11) Snapchat tests subscription service Snapchat+.
12) TikTok exec: We’re not a social network like Facebook, we’re an entertainment platform.
More insights to explore…
Ad spending will remain strong despite a looming recession.
Teads launches Attention Program to advance omnichannel attention measurement.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel