November 6, 2020
The weekend is coming after a busy week including the US elections.
Also this week, the Baby Shark got to a new record of 7 billion views, the most-viewed YouTube video and there’s no end in sight as the pandemic has driven kid vids (and parents) through the roof.
A few things happening:
1) Don’t install the latest Windows 10 update using unorthodox methods, Microsoft warns.
2) 7 Content experts share what matters most for content marketing in 2021.
3) What social media companies have fixed since the 2016 election.
4) Pro speakers on how to give a perfect keynote presentation.
5) Introducing disappearing messages on Whatsapp
6) Cybersecurity: One in three attacks are coronavirus-related.
7) Microsoft Advertising launched new promotion extensions.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz