November 3, 2020
Good Morning & Happy Election Day in the US.
President Jimmy Carter once told a joke during a speech in Japan that caused the audience to burst into laughter.
When they got backstage, Jimmy Carter, who was impressed with the interpreter’s skills, asked him how he managed to get such a laugh.
The interpreter admitted to saying: “President Carter told a funny story. Everyone must laugh”.
A few things happening:
1) Facebook charged Biden a higher price than Trump for campaign ads.
3) Instagram story hacks: 20 tricks and features you should know.
4) LinkedIn up to 722 million members, continues to see ‘Record Levels of Engagement’.
5) Why appealing YouTube thumbnails matter guarantees more views for your video.
6) Productivity: How to prevent burnout: real examples and best practices.
7) Estée Lauder for the first time is letting Spotify listeners verbally request a sample of its new beauty serum.
8) Microsoft Teams now lets you hide from your nagging colleagues.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz