October 29, 2021
2) FTC Sends Out Official Warnings to Over 700 Brands Over the Use of Fake Reviews.
3) TikTok Shares New Insights into Why People Use the App, and How it Celebrates Authenticity.
Nielsen Study Shows TikTok ideal place for “discovery,” content more “authentic”
Authenticity and joy are unique and ownable aspects of the TikTok community, not only for users but also for brands and businesses looking to make an impact. But authenticity and joy have been historically difficult traits to quantify in a way that translates to planning marketing budgets. That’s why we worked with Nielsen to commission an online study that provided powerful insights and measurable takeaways to showcase the value of TikTok’s unique content.
5) Where do you see email going in the next 5-10 years?
8) What’s next for YouTube, from Advertising Week New York.
Getting ready for what’s next in video | YouTube at AWNY
9) Google Chat adding ‘mark as unread’ for DMs and Spaces.
10) WhatsApp’s new button will let you join calls directly from the group.
11) Google Calendar’s new focus blocks can auto-decline meetings for you.
12) Twitter Acquires Chat App Sphere to Boost its Communities Push.
More insights to explore…
Google: An overview of our rater guidelines for Search.
Can social and ecommerce transform the future of the open web?
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel