November 9, 2022
Only 4 days for the DMIEXPO 2022, November 13-14.
Get Your Tickets Now!
1) Uber tests push notification ads, a feature literally no one wants.
2) Ad giant IPG advises brands to pause Twitter spending after Musk takeover.
3) Musk Outlines New $8 Per Month Twitter Blue Package, Including Verification Ticks For All.
It seems that Elon Musk wasn’t trolling when he suggested charging $20 per month for a blue verified tick.
As per Musk’ most recent tweets on his reformation of the platform, Musk now says that they’re planning to offer verification ticks to all users for $8 per month, to combat the class divide in the app.
5) Meta Brings Back 28-Day Click Attribution.
6) Google Search Lets You Expand Video On Top Of Search Results.
7) Snapchat Integrates with BigCommerce to Facilitate More In-App Shopping Options.
8) Google Tests New Site Name & Favicon On Desktop Results.
9) Retain access to Amazon Audiences as ad addressability evolves.
10) Microsoft Advertising Performance Max Import Tool Upgraded.
11) Omnichannel Metrics launches for general availability.
12) Google: No, Your Website Doesn’t Need 200,000 Words To Be Considered Authoritative.
More insights to explore…
How programmatic advertisers can fundamentally reimagine the way they build audiences.
Twitter to bring in $1 billion less from ads than previously predicted.
Google’s new shopping features can help you snag good deals.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel