September 8, 2021
1) Trustshare runs escrow infrastructure as a service to facilitate online sales.
2) Google cuts app store fees for developers on first million in annual sales.
3) More US children encounter ads on YouTube than on any other platform.
US children are getting their dose of advertising from YouTube. In April 2021, 70% of those ages 2 to 12 said they had recently seen ads on YouTube, far more than the 36% who reported the same of TV. The digital video platform also had much wider ad reach than social media (17%) and gaming (14%) in this age group.
4) LinkedIn removing stories on September 30.
5) Google: Making it easier to show the right message on Search.
7) Google adds pre-search as a default option on Android in EU.
8) Google: Create ad customizers for responsive search ads.
9) Chrome beta can display competitors when customers are on your site.
10) Building subscriptions through a crisis: Insights from Bauer.
11) How to recover video from corrupted files and crashed computers.
12) Google: Content behind paywalls is not automatically thin content.
13) Are virtual events virtually over?
15) The guide to targeted-impact link building.
16) Increased advertising, algorithm changes: Is Google getting worse?
18) App installs of COVID home-testing kits surge.
19) How SEO leaders use empathy for winning strategy, performance & teams.
20) The 3 strategic pillars behind every winning content strategy.
More insights to explore…
SEO Profession Tier List – Ranking the Entire SEO Industry.
Delivering frictionless e-commerce: what brands can do to delight users.
The important role SEO should play when developing your marketing strategy.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel