November 25, 2021
1) Say goodbye to disappearing tweets: Twitter no longer auto-loads new tweets on the web.
2) Microsoft list of Bingbot IP addresses released.
3) Mobile games generated $7.5 billion in revenues last month.
Honor of Kings by Tencent was the top grossing game at $329 million in October 2021, according to Sensor Tower.
The figure represents a 46% rise over the same month in 2020 with most of the revenue coming from China.
Another Tencent title followed in second rank – PUBG Mobile, which earned $197 million in gross revenues.
Overall, the mobile game market generated $7.5 billion from player spending on the App Store and Google Play in October 2021.
4) Some Customer Match features to become available to all policy-compliant advertisers.
6) eBay is Asking European Sellers to Fight Overly Burdensome Restrictions in Proposed Digital Services Act.
7) Snap hit with lawsuit for downplaying the impact of Apple’s App Tracking Transparency feature.
8) Google: auto-translated content not indexed.
9) Google: Progressive Web Apps Don’t Rank Better Than Regular Sites.
10) Yelp’s new ad types aim to connect national advertisers to local users.
Introduction to Yelp Advertising
In this intro to Yelp Advertising, we’re going to run through a full campaign set up. While Yelp is known for local marketing, their paid platform may not be suitable for every local business. This video will go over how ads on Yelp appear, what the campaign set up looks like, and what metrics we get (or don’t get) to review the performance of our ad campaigns.
11) SiteGround Hosting Outage Over – What Really Happened.
SiteGround announced the outage is over. Amazon’s Global Accelerator cited as cause. Sites begin recovering in Google Search
SiteGround web hosting suffered a significant four-day outage beginning Monday November 8, 2021. It wasn’t until November 12th that they tweeted that they had resolved the problem. Many customers lost rankings in Google and a significant amount of website traffic as the holiday shopping season fast approaches.
Many SiteGround publishers remain upset, largely because of the perceived slow pace of recovery from lost Google Search traffic.
12) More Than 30 Percent of Online Customer Reviews Deemed Fake with the Problem Expected to Hit an All-Time High This Holiday Shopping Season.
More insights to explore…
Newsletter ideas from niche news publishers.
An Intensive Guide to Google Ads for Ecommerce.
Everything Marketers Should Know About the Fastest-Growing Audience Demographic on LinkedIn.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel