April 18, 2022
1) Not All Product Comparisons Trigger the Google Product Reviews Algorithm.
2) Zoom and Intrado launch new features to improve event experience and management.
3) Mobile game app spending down 6.3% last month.
The global mobile gaming market generated around $7 billion in player spending on the App Store and Google Play in March 2022, representing a slight decrease of 6.3% over the previous year.
The US was the top market for revenues, generating $1.9 billion or 27.4% of total spend.
China ranked second at a market share of 19.2%, followed by Japan (19%).
4) IronSource launches new ad platform for app-focused mobile campaigns.
5) Google Search Showing Image Results in Weird Snippet Location.
6) Marketers report Meta bug turning off Facebook ads.
7) Nextdoor app launches self-serve ad platform.
8) Amazon’s ad-supported iMDb TV will be rebranded ‘Amazon Freevee’ later this month.
9) Google shares deeper insight into audience signals in Performance Max campaigns.
10) The Evolution of Spam Filters.
11) TikTok is testing a private dislike button for comments.
More insights to explore…
2 Ways to Crush Scrapers & Hackers with Wordfence.
TikTok Shares New Tips on How to Maximize Content Performance in the App.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel