September 13, 2021
1) Amazon now lets you pay later when buying anything over.
3) Mobile ads 23% more memorable when ads match content.
Mobile adverts that match the content they are put into drove a 23% lift in activation according to new research from Integral Ad Science.
The Context Effect study found that such ads (also referred to as endemically matched) drove a 27% rise in memorability of themes, narrative and audio and visual elements.
4) Australian High Court rules media are liable for Facebook comments on their stories: Here’s what that means for publishers.
5) Google: Image uniqueness isn’t equivalent to higher quality.
6) Snapchat launches Trends for improved audience insights.
8) Jetpack acquires WordPress social image generator.
9) SEO split-testing [case study] “replacing ‘side effects: common, severe, long term’ with ‘side effects: what are they?’ in the title tag of a medication site”.
10) Dyspatch: Modular email design – a system built for speed and scale.
11) More and more SMBs are considering a 4-day working week.
13) Building trust in a “sizable, disengaged, and indifferent audience”: Publisher insights from Reuters Institute.
16) How to make YouTube videos more advertiser friendly.
17) How to calculate the ROI of influencer marketing campaigns.
18) Why lab and field data can be different and what to do about it.
19) How to create an effective content calendar.
20) What is the best time to post on YouTube?
More insights to explore…
28 Ideas for better virtual, in-person, and hybrid event content and experiences.
Real Publisher Case Studies: MultiTag vs. Classic Tags.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel