December 31, 2021
1) Survey Says: Most SEOs Spend Less Than 25% Of Their Time With Link Building.
2) Google Image Search Section For “Top Categorized Results” – Confused?
3) Nearly 1,000 App Publishers Earned $1 Million for the First Time in 2021.
As global consumer spending in mobile apps is projected to again reach new heights in 2021, Sensor Tower Store Intelligence data reveals that the number of publishers seeing their first $1 million or more in annual net income this year has nearly doubled since 2016.
Slightly more than 900 publishers worldwide are projected to surpass this significant milestone across the App Store and Google Play in 2021, up close to 91 percent over 2016’s total of 475. The number of iOS publishers alone exceeding this mark will reach 581, up 87 percent from 310 in 2016. Google Play will see a similar trajectory, growing its first-time million-dollar-plus publishers from 165 in 2016 to 325 this year. This represents 97 percent growth, surpassing the App Store’s performance in this regard by 6 percentage points.
4) Ad board tells Mint Mobile it should stop abusing the word ‘unlimited’.
5) No, Google Doesn’t Use Google Analytics 4 for Ranking Purposes.
6) TikTok sued by former content moderator for allegedly failing to protect her mental health.
7) The John Mueller Meme Report 2021.
8) Ad spend for cryptocurrencies increases as advertisers educate consumers.
9) TikTok’s new Live Studio app allegedly violates OBS’ licensing policy.
10) European retail apps continue to grow with installs up 3%.
11) Google faces nearly $100 million fine in Russia over failure to delete banned content.
12) Google Ads not serving fully on Gmail.
More insights to explore…
2021: The year the user was finally put front and center.
5 Google for Creators highlights in 2021.
Have an Awesome Weekend & Happy New Year!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel