December 29, 2021
1) Google Confirms Links To 404 Pages Are Not Counted.
2) Meta releases newsletter platform numbers, and it’s good news for Substack.
3) Microsoft to acquire Xandr, delivering a global ad solution to digital advertisers.
This deal, along with a partnership with open RTB platform Taboola, provides more options for marketers to run effective digital campaigns in the post-cookie world.
AT&T has agreed to the sale of its programmatic ad marketplace Xandr to Microsoft. The acquisition will combine Microsofts’ global customer base, audience intelligence and technology with Xandr’s platform, which offers scaled programmatic environments, as well as media spending optimization for both the buy and sell sides.
Marketers in search of intelligent, targeted cross-screen campaigns in the post-cookie world will benefit from the kind of expanded open web marketplaces established by Microsoft and other partners in their network.
4) LinkedIn Launches New Campaign to Highlight the Importance of Representation in the Workplace.
5) Google Top Stories Won’t Show AMP Logos in Dark Mode.
6) Microsoft Bing + Shopify integration is now live!
7) TikTok Adds Live-Stream Intros to Better Facilitate Engagement.
8) Google: Not All Websites Need to Be an Authority.
9) Marketers’ digital skills have declined during the pandemic.
10) New Microsoft Bing Travel Search Features.
More insights to explore…
Top 11 Challenges of Content Outsourcing.
Shopify: The 65 Best Marketing Tools for Online Businesses.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel