September 14, 2021
1) Updated GoDaddy website builder dashboard shows exactly how your business is performing.
2) Google PSA: Have dedicated pages for seasonal sales events.
3) Microsoft Start – The Bing version of Google discover.
Microsoft announced Microsoft Start, which looks and feels a lot like its own version of Google Discover. Microsoft describes it as a “personalized news feed and collection of informational content provides news from premium publishers, timely updates tailored to your interests, and is available when and where you want it.”
4) Microsoft advertising announces September product releases & updates.
5) Google: If you want to rank for those queries don’t syndicate or republish content.
6) TikTok reveals what makes a high performing ad on its platform.
8) Facebook’s measurement problems could affect advertisers’ media plans – and its bottom line.
10) Google updates Workspace with more features for hybrid work.
14) Email Lead Generation: How to build your pipeline.
16) Podcast Schedule: How to keep your show consistent and get better results.
17) How to master the art of using content in the sales process.
18) Leverage Optimization Score to help guide your Microsoft Advertising account management.
19) The top 5 most common content marketing misconceptions you need to know.
20) Experiment: Do Reels perform better than TikToks?
More insights to explore…
Why successful CMOs need to be smart business strategists with Mark Donnigan.
How to increase blog traffic in 9 proven steps.
How to find new content ideas for your campaigns.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel