December 7, 2021
1) Meta Launches New Initiative to Share Data on Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior with More Researchers.
2) LinkedIn Launches Hindi Language Support, the First Indian Regional Language for the Platform.
3) Microsoft Edge adds built-in ‘buy now, pay later’ service, turned on by default.
Adding to scrutiny over passive-aggressive means of pushing users away from alternative browsers, Microsoft is also under fire for a new “buy now, pay later” service that has been baked into the new, Chromium-based Microsoft Edge.
Announced in mid-November and now rolling out to more users, “Zip” is now a service baked into Edge. The buy now, pay later service shows up in Microsoft Edge’s payment autofill section.
Is Buy Now, Pay Later a Good Idea for Consumers?
Consumers have flocked to “buy now, pay later” businesses in recent years as a way to make big purchases more manageable. In fact, these new services have become big competition for traditional store credit cards. Their rapid growth is raising questions about the benefits and risks for consumers, as well as the lack of regulation.
5) LinkedIn Announces New, Privacy-Friendly Approaches to Data Collection and Ad Targeting.
6) Advertising spending looks to rebound in 2021, driven by digital media.
8) Snapchat: 10 Ways to Optimize Your Ads Campaigns.
9) Google: Keep 301 Redirects in Place for a Year.
10) Which generation leads BNPL’s forward march?
More insights to explore…
Why you should add links to a new post as soon as possible.
Retail trends with impact: What good looks like in smarter logistics and store digitalization.
13 Inclusive Design Changes to Increase Your Digital Marketing Engagement.
6 Social Media Mistakes You’re Making and How to Fix ‘Em (2021-2022 Guide).
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel