January 10, 2022
1) Instagram’s chronological feed is back.
2) Does Domain Extension Affect SEO? Google’s John Mueller Explains.
3) Microsoft releases IndexNow plugin for WordPress.
Microsoft Bing has released a plugin for WordPress to let you easily integrate the IndexNow protocol on your WordPress site.
Microsoft Bing has published a new WordPress plugin that makes it easy to integrate your WordPress blog and site with the IndexNow protocol. The plugin was released over the holidays and is available over here in the WordPress plugin directory.
4) Twitter Tests New Placement for the Tweet Composer to Encourage More Activity.
5) New Report Finds Social Media Video Now Sees as Much Consumption Time as Traditional TV.
6) TikTok Content is Coming to More Screens via New Deal with Atmosphere
7) Google May Be Showing More Web Stories in Top Stories.
8) Instagram To Show More Content from People You Don’t Follow.
9) Keyword Stuffing as a Google Ranking Factor: What You Need to Know.
10) Splash doubles down on virtual and hybrid events.
11) Google: Rel Sponsored Not Needed for Internal Links to Affiliate Product Reviews.
12) 6 Steps an SEO Agency Took to Create an Ecommerce Page for a Bakery.
More insights to explore…
24 Creative, Competitive, & Click-Worthy Ad Copy Examples (+How to Replicate Them).
8 Types of Marketing Campaigns (With Examples).
How marketers will use blockchain technology and NFTs in 2022 for identity, branding and engagement.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel