September 7, 2022
1) Dramatic rise in food delivery apps increased GPS spoofing.
2) Meta invites applications for third round of Community Accelerator Program.
3) Microsoft Advertising RSAs Deadline Extended Again, This Time TO February 2023.
Microsoft Advertising has extended the deadline to move from Expanded Text Ads to Responsive Search Ads once again. Instead of it being August 29, 2022, Microsoft is now pushing the deadline off to February 1st, 2023. This is another five months!
4) Reels are format with highest potential for reach on Instagram.
5) Google’s new app lets you test experimental AI systems like LaMDA.
6) TikTok publishes video series to help brands advertise more successfully.
7) Google May Remove Word Count From Search Console News Article Content Errors.
8) New Google Ads Conversion Value Rules Features.
9) Introducing Twitter Circle, a new way to Tweet to a smaller crowd.
10) Google Ads Confirms Bug with Share & Auction Insights Reporting.
11) Retailers are upping their mobile budgets to drive return-to-school ads.
12) Google Search Tests Explore Brands With & Without Product Images.
More insights to explore…
Amazon: Improving clicks-through-rates based on insights from top FinServ advertisers.
Sony’s mobile game acquisition is an opportunity for in-game ads.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel