July 12, 2021
1) Microsoft advertising announces July product releases & updates.
3) Microsoft Advertising multimedia ads in Bing search.
Microsoft announced that it has launched new multimedia ads that can appear in the Bing Search results. These multimedia ads are pretty graphical and filled with real images. Microsoft said these ads use your own images, headlines, and descriptions “with the power of machine-learning technology, to deliver the best attention grabbing large visual.”
4) Google’s Pandu Nayak shares his roadmap for MUM and how it can help the company handle more complex queries.
5) Nearly half of US consumers miss in-store shopping.
7) Google: Don’t link all your pages to all your pages.
8) The state of statistical SEO split-testing in 2021 [research].
10) Google: How to use multiple types of schema markup on same page.
11) Global ecommerce forecast 2021.
13) Google reminder to highlight customer support methods on websites.
16) Enterprise SEO: 10 trends to know in 2021.
17) Facebook launches new ‘creative guidance navigator’ to provide marketing stats and tips.
18) Why marketers should pay attention to NFTs.
19) Cookie Update: Research finds top 100 websites in UK, US and AUS largely depend on third-party cookies.
20) The beginner’s guide to brand identity.
More insights to explore…
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel