June 4, 2021
The solution will not charge management or service fees or commissions. Businesses will only pay for their ad spend.
In an effort to make paid search and social media advertising accessible to businesses of all sizes, Microsoft Advertising announced the pilot program for a single streamlined place to manage all of a business’s advertising campaigns. Interested parties can complete the online questionnaire to get early access.
2) Google warns of manual actions for UGC spam.
3) Facebook Import is now available in Microsoft Advertising.
15) What is crawl budget and should SEOs worry about It?
18) Wistia’s top remote video production tips.
20) How marketers are staying up to date in the era of the iOS 14 update.
More insights to explore…
9 Ways to break through a website traffic plateau.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz