December 10, 2021
1) Twitter Bans Sharing Photos of Private Persons Without Consent.
2) Facebook Adds New Trend Insights in Creator Studio, Which Could Help Shape Your Posting Strategy.
We’re making it easier to run ads about cryptocurrency on our platform by expanding the number of regulatory licenses we accept.
We’re doing this because the cryptocurrency landscape has continued to mature and stabilize in recent years and has seen more government regulations that are setting clearer rules for their industry.
These changes will help to make our policy in this space more equitable and transparent and help more advertisers, including small businesses, grow their audiences and reach more potential customers.
5) Report claims Amazon collects over a third of seller revenue, bringing in $121B in 2021.
6) Clubhouse Adds New Topic Options to Help Users Find Relevant Rooms, Expands Language Support.
7) New: Conversion Modeling in Google Analytics 4 Properties.
8) Shopify: A New Way to Look at Your Store’s Performance This BFCM.
10) LinkedIn Adds Live Video & Newsletters to Creator Mode.
11) 57 SEO Insights from Google’s John Mueller.
12) How to Use Google Ads for Shopify Success.
14) Google: Links to or From Small or New Sites is Fine.
More insights to explore…
Keyword Search Volume: 5 Things You Need to Know to Avoid SEO Mistakes.
13 Inclusive Design Changes to Increase Your Digital Marketing Engagement.
Formats and the Funnel: How 17 Content Marketing Formats Align with Lead Generation.
7 Local SEO Updates That Will Impact Your 2022 Planning.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel