December 30, 2021
1) CES 2022 seemingly falling apart: Lenovo joins T-Mobile, Amazon, AT&T and others in bailing out.
2) TikTok to rank as the third largest social network, 2022 forecast notes.
3) Meta shuts down “surveillance for hire” groups that targeted 50,000 users in 100 countries.
Meta, Facebook and Instagram’s parent company, banned seven “surveillance-for-hire” groups found targeting 50,000 people including political activists, celebrities, journalists, and dissidents from over 100 countries.
4) TikTok Tests New ‘Re-Post’ Option to Boost Distribution of Clips.
5) Supply Chain Issues Affecting Holiday Shopping in 2022.
6) The continued growth and popularity of food delivery apps.
7) TikTok adds Repost button.
8) 91% more publishers reached $1 million revenue mark in 2021 than 5 years ago.
9) How a Microbiome Company Runs a 7-Figure Ambassador Program.
11) Non-stop updates: SEOs share the impact on their day-to-day, work-life balance and career outlook.
12) YouTube Adds New Updates to YouTube Studio App, Bringing it More Into Line with the Desktop Version.
13) SEO Holiday Gift: Waking Up To $80,000 In New Traffic This Week.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel