April 29, 2022
1) Google: Updates to enforcement procedures for repeat violations (Apr 2022).
2) WordPress Performance Lab Plugin Officially Out of Beta.
3) DuckDuckGo insists it didn’t ‘purge’ piracy sites from search results.
4) Meta asks court to intervene in $7 billion lawsuit over Facebook audience numbers.
Meta is asking an appellate court to overturn a ruling granting class-action status to a lawsuit claiming Facebook inflated advertising numbers.
5) How Apple Mail could be spoiling email performance metrics.
6) MAUs of mobile subscription video apps grow 14%.
7) Google Search Tests Side Bar Navigation.
8) New Report Highlights That Instagram Hashtags Don’t Significantly Increase Post Engagement.
9) Performance-driven ad formats dominate Latin American retail media markets.
10) Snapchat Launches New AR Art Experiences to Encourage Cultural Engagement.
11) Instagram’s Working on a New Option That Would Simplify Reels Monetization for Creators.
12) How to use push notifications for growth — without annoying your customers.
13) Google Search Console Sending Notices for Intrusive Interstitials.
More insights to explore…
Elon Musk has ‘Funding Secured’ to purchase Twitter.
Twitter: 4 steps that drive success with personal branding.
Best Times to Post On Social Media In 2022.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel