May 5, 2022
1) YouTube Expands Shorts to More Surfaces on Mobile & Desktop.
2) Instagram Launches Live Test of Pinned Posts on User Profiles.
3) Meta Announces the Launch of its First Retail Store to Showcase its Hardware Products.
If Meta wants to see wider adoption of the metaverse, then it needs to get more people into VR headsets, and today, it’s taking the next steps on that front with the announcement of a new Meta Store in Burlingame, California.
5) Signed Exchanges Coming to Google Desktop Search for Some Sites.
6) Community mobile games are favoured and 46% of revenues come from in-game ads.
7) Google unveils a simpler way for European users to reject cookies.
8) Buy with Prime pushes Amazon further into checkout solutions for sellers.
9) Meta Publishes New Guide on Landing Page Best Practices.
10) Google Video Search Results with Question Answered in This Video.
12) Why a Netflix ad-supported tier would be exciting for advertisers.
More insights to explore…
US marketplace ecommerce sales will reach over $357 billion despite decelerating growth.
Brands plan to invest more in search in the next 12 months.
Ad revenues up as internet grows 7X faster than US economy.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel