February 15, 2022
3) Messenger’s ‘Split Payments’ feature is rolling out to all users in the US.
Messenger is rolling out its “Split Payments” feature to all iOS and Android users in the United States, Meta announced on Wednesday. The company began testing the feature late last year as a way for users to share the cost of bills and expenses through the app. Meta sees the new feature as a “free and fast” way to handle finances through Messenger.
4) Super Bowl ad spending shows event remains crucial for brands.
5) Reddit Looks to Expand the Use of its ‘Reddit Talks’ Audio Rooms Option.
6) Google Local Pack with Double Ad Placement Bug?
7) Microsoft announces open app store rules to prove it’s okay with new laws.
8) SparkPost Global Survey reveals 74% of marketing leaders concerned with impending privacy changes.
9) Twitter Shares New Insights into What Users Want to See from Brands via Tweet.
11) 100 Types of Content: The Definitive Guide for Marketers.
12) Apple realityOS for AR/VR Headset Found Hiding in Source Code.
More insights to explore…
11 Privacy-Focused, Alternative Search Engines to Google.
eCommerce in Publishing 2022: Report Download.
2022: A sustainability reckoning for digital marketing and advertising.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel