December 13, 2021
1) December Google Product Reviews Update is Lit.
2) Bing Local Store Search for Inventory & More.
3) Messenger launches Group Effects and Split Payments features.
Meta Messenger has announced the adding of some new features this holiday season to connect to friends and family more easily on Messenger and Instagram.
Some of the new effects include a royal crown called King Bach that flips to a different design when a user nods their head.
5) Microsoft adds simple default browser change option after receiving criticism.
7) TikTok considers monetization and creator retention in judging recommendation algorithm.
8) Google Chat in Gmail rolling out instant & link-free 1:1 Meet calls, similar to classic Hangouts.
9) Instagram Adds Custom Text to Link Stickers, New Color Options for Your Stories Links.
10) What’s more effective – targeting campaigns by demographics or interest?
More insights to explore…
Can Twitter become a direct response advertising behemoth?
Google On How to Handle Changing an Author’s Names.
What 2021 Search trends mean for your digital strategy.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel