February 17, 2021
1) Maryland passes first US tax on digital ads, but it is unworkably vague.
The state’s lawmakers overturned a gubernatorial veto of a new tax on digital advertising revenue that the New York Times described as the first of its kind in the United States — and possibly the first of many, based on its success against potential legal challenges.
2) The biggest cyber-attacks in gaming history.
3) Consumers can now pay with Bitcoin on their iPhone.
4) Twitter considers subscription fee for Tweetdeck, unique content.
5) Facebook might sell Instagram — What this means for advertisers.
6) Subdomains vs. Subfolders: Which is better for SEO & why?
7) LinkedIn: Here’s the marketer’s framework for ABM (Account-Based Marketing) success.
8) How to analyze SERPs to win big in rankings.
9) Bad Content: Why poor content is worse than no content.
10) Google search console URL inspection tool explained.
11) How to grow your ecommerce business with influencer marketing in 2021.
12) UK consumers covet sustainable retail in 2021.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz