December 3, 2021
1) Cyber Monday online sales drop 1.4% from last year to $10.7 billion, falling for the first time ever.
4) Shopify: The Marketing Strategies that Turned a $900 Investment into an 8-Figure Business.
Bushbalm started as a side-hustle when founder David Gaylord wanted to see how much he can learn while scaling with an initial $900 investment. In the years that followed, David honed his marketing skills to grow the business into an 8-figure skincare brand. In this episode of the Bushbalm Miniseries, David shares his three components of the marketing stack for new businesses, the rule of thumb for allocating marketing spend, and keyways to scale your brand using public relations.
5) New EU political ads law is a step in the right direction.
6) Influencer Marketing Continues to Grow in US.
7) New Google Merchant Center Competitive Visibility Report.
8) Reddit is adding new real-time features, including a live upvote count.
10) Google: URL Changes from A Year Ago Not the Reason For Your SEO Decline.
11) TikTok adds creator monetization features, including tips and video gifts
12) Google Doesn’t Index Parts of a Page Separately Unless It’s Embedded Content.
More insights to explore…
What year-end YouTube trends say about where we are and where we’re headed.
Marketing Neurology and the Customer Value Journey with Dave Albano.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel