November 18, 2020
Good Morning & Happy Entrepreneurs Day!
Being an online entrepreneur for over 25 years makes this day to be one of my favorites.
It’s all about perseverance, being able to pull yourself up, looking at the bigger picture, lead people, and keep on going no matter what, sometimes, even if others tell you “take this idea, go behind the barn and shot it” or “I hate this business, I’m out”.
Check out how entrepreneurs can master motivation to build a high-growth business and find out what productivity music can actually help you concentrate and focus (8 best playlists).
A few things happening:
1) Turkish competition board hits Google with $25 million fine, allegedly violated fair competition rules and abused its dominant power in the market through advertising.
2) Spotify is acquiring podcast hosting company Megaphone for $235 million.
3) Google may not release another core update before holidays.
4) Alibaba’s 2020 Singles Day Breaks Record, Attracts Luxury Brands: $74.1 billion in sales comparing to $38 billion in a 24-hour period on November 11, 2019.
5) Google wants publishers to decide if news is shown on its platform.
6) China’s mobile games market grows 25% in Q3/2020.
7) 9 Social media video ideas to modernize your corporate communications.
8) Learn how to get your products in Walmart marketplace.
9) New settings for smart features and personalization in Gmail.
10) Why LinkedIn put real people in its ads.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz