February 23, 2021
Good Morning & Happy Tuesday.
1) More than one-third of marketers unclear on when business travel will return.
More than one-third (35%) of marketers are unclear on when their business will again permit travel as the COVID-19 pandemic rages on, according to a new survey from the Association of National Advertisers (ANA).
2) Google’s John Mueller says press releases may be treated different from other types of content in search results.
3) With $4.4 trillion in spending power, the snapchat generation is a force to be reckoned with.
4) YouTube announces new ‘applause’ feature that allows users to pay creators directly.
5) Phishing: These are the most common techniques used to attack your PC.
6) Google: this is how we tackle fake and fraudulent contributed content.
7) Life after Brexit: What online sellers need to know.
8) We will spend 420 million years on social media in 2021.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz