December 18, 2020
2) New Goontact spyware discovered targeting Android and iOS users.
3) Millions of medical images leaked online to be viewed by anyone.
4) How to create an SEO-boosting XML sitemap in 20 minutes (or less).
5) Google Meet expands live captions to 4 more languages, extends unlimited meetings.
6) TikTok was the most downloaded App of 2020.
7) DocuSign adds text message functionality to its eSignature service.
8) Blog vs.Vlog: Where are marketers spending more time and resources?
9) How to start a professional podcast in only 14 Days.
10) Crowd marketing: A link building method that only 2% use to rank higher on Google.
11) Digital tools and skills bring economic recovery in Canada.
12) LinkedIn is helping you showcase your company’s products with new product pages.
13) Microsoft Edge borrows one of Netflix’s best features to make your life easier: now allows you to sync open tabs between desktop and mobile devices, so you can easily switch between the two without losing your browser session.
14) Twitter hit with €450,000 GDPR fine nearly two years after disclosing data breach.
15) Google Maps local listing now showing web search results.
18) Google moved around some fun metrics in Google Ads but don’t let these metrics distract you from the metrics that really matter.
19) Amazon’s Luna cloud gaming service is now available on Android.
20) Twitter announced that it is ending its live video service, Periscope.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz