January 12, 2022
1) France fines Google and Facebook for pushing tracking cookies on users with dark patterns.
2) WordPress Core Vulnerabilities Hits Millions of Sites.
3) LinkedIn is launching interactive, Clubhouse-style audio events this month in beta, a video version will come this spring.
LinkedIn, now with more than 800 million people listing their professional profiles to build out their careers, is taking its next steps to get them to spend more time on the platform. The company is rolling out a new events platform, where it will be listing, hosting and marketing interactive, virtual live events. It is starting out first with an audio-only product that it will be launching this month in beta, followed by a video version that it will launch in the spring, initially targeting Creators that use LinkedIn as organizers and hosts.
4) Pinterest Adds ‘Profiles’ Tab to Search Results to Better Highlight Pin Creators.
5) NBCUniversal launches comprehensive NBCUnified platform.
6) Google AdSense related search experiments re-enabled.
7) Facebook is giving you homework to learn about its privacy settings.
8) LinkedIn Launches Test of Audio Rooms, Announces New Formats for Live Events.
9) Swiss Army drops WhatsApp for homegrown messaging service, citing privacy concerns.
10) Twitter joins Instagram in copying TikTok’s reaction videos.
11) Omicron is not engaging TV news audiences.
12) Microsoft PowerToys gets a new Always on Top feature and launcher web search.
More insights to explore…
Living the agile marketing values: A do’s and don’ts guide.
Optimising ecommerce revenue starts with a deeper understanding of buyer behavior.
4 New Twitter Updates Including Video Replies & More.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel