June 22, 2021
2) LinkedIn given another chance to stop data scraping.
The US Supreme Court has given LinkedIn another chance to try to prevent a company from harvesting personal data from its public profiles.
A couple of years ago, a US federal court told the Microsoft-owned professional networking platform that it could not block companies like hiQ Labs from scraping personal data from public profiles.
7) What US retail categories are growing the fastest?
8) Stripe launches Stripe Identity, an identity verification tool for online businesses.
12) Global ad spend will grow more than 10% this year as economy recovers quicker than expected.
13) TikTokers Josh Richards & Griffin Johnson debut new gen Z-focused agency.
15) Measurement for YouTube: Be part of the conversation.
16) The Ballsy idea behind building a 10,000-subscriber base.
17) Volkswagen targets Pinterest auto shoppers with virtual test drive.
20) 2 Sitemap Examples: The different types of sitemaps.
More insights to explore…
Instagram Account Types: Which is right for you—personal, creator, or business?
“Advertising growth is far exceeding previous expectations”: GroupM forecasts $1 trillion+ in 5 years.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel