March 28, 2022
Mark your calendar, DMIEXPO is coming on November 13-14, 2022, in Tel-Aviv, Israel (tickets sale will be open shortly).
Booth packages are available (over 50% already sold!) – Please contact us for exhibiting & sponsorship opportunities:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) WhatsApp message to +972-52-549-9549.
1) Yoast WordPress SEO Bug Creates Duplicate Sitemaps.
2) Google Sunsetting Universal Analytics In 2023.
Cryptocurrency apps skyrocketed in popularity with new installs of the top 20 apps rising a whopping 902% year-on-year during Q4 2021.
That’s according to new data shared by app experts Apptopia.
In terms of app installs by countries, the US saw a rate of 645%, while APAC noted 475% installs, followed dy EMEA at 284% and LATAM at 182%.
4) Digital-native retailers struggle to turn a profit.
5) Google Ads Editor version 2.0 supports Performance Max campaigns.
6) Google Again: Product Prices Not a Ranking Factor But Explains Why.
7) Facebook’s Developing Reactions for Reels.
8) 11 conspiracy theories about search, Google and Big Tech.
9) Recent Lead of Google Search Asks Google’s John Mueller for SEO Help.
10) New LinkedIn Tool Finds Top Skills Needed for Any Job.
11) Digital self-service now more popular than calling customer service.
12) Instagram Tests New ‘Scheduled’ Sticker for Stories to Remind Your Audience of Upcoming Events.
More insights to explore…
Every Company is a Content & Media Company.
Online brand protection: trusted automated monitoring is key.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel