November 9, 2021
1) WordPress Takes Steps to Achieve Performance Lead.
2) Facebook Gaming overtakes YouTube for hours watched
3) Instagram Launches Live-Stream Shopping Events for the Holidays, Free Shipping on Purchases.
Instagram’s leaning further into live-stream commerce with the launch of a new series of shopping-based broadcasts heading into the holidays, which will also incorporate exclusive product launches and influencer recommendations to help maximize interest.
How livestreamer Austin Li Jiaqi is changing e-commerce?
Austin Li Jiaqi is the king of lipsticks and the top streamer who led the livestreaming e-commerce trend in China.
Last year, the number of livestreaming users in China surpassed 433 million, over 50% of China’s internet users. Meanwhile, livestreaming e-commerce transactions are projected to hit USD 129 billion in 2020.
This video is a part of Going Live, a series about China’s growing live-streaming industry.
4) Social casino games still popular after pandemic.
8) TikTok Provides New, Step-by-Step Guides to Creating Branded Content on the Platform.
9) Apple gains two big subscription podcast partners.
11) Google Chrome makes Omnibox prefetch faster for your default search engine.
12) Data shows IDFA changes provide new opportunities to engage mobile consumers.
More insights to explore…
Google Ads Performance Max Campaigns Best Practices.
13 Effective Ways to Reduce Your Google Ads CPA.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel