April 26, 2021
Previously, Hulu ads were only accessible to top brands with the finances to fund large campaigns. Now, small- and mid-size businesses (SMBs) can reach the platform’s 92 million ad-supported viewers without dishing out thousands of dollars.
3) In-app revenues continue to grow faster even as lockdowns come to an end.
7) Emphasis on celebrity over authority is blowing up influencer strategy.
11) The entrepreneurial lifecycle and what we learned from nearly bankrupting my first company.
15) “By Fans for Fans”: The ClutchPoints’ audience strategy that led to 1 billion views.
19) How to run Spotify Ads.
20) DDoS attack trends for 2021 Q1.
More insights to explore…
25 Alternatives to Running Paid Ads to Promote Your Business.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz