May 3, 2021
Check it out: we have just updated our Digital Marketing Resources & Tools.
1) Google dispels rumors about bid strategy changes.
Health insurance advertisers in the U.S. now required to pass Google Ads certification. Similar to Google’s certification program for online pharmacies, this is another layer of protection for consumers and another step for healthcare advertisers.
Health insurance providers hoping to advertise on Google Ads will have until June 2, 2021 to complete the certification and provide proof that they are permitted under state law to sell health insurance.
The certification is another effort by Google Ads to ensure trustworthiness of advertisers in the healthcare and government services space.
3) Millions of web users caught up in massive malvertising campaign.
8) YouTube: Clarifying how we monetize social justice content.
9) Indian security agency warns WhatsApp users against high severity security flaws.
11) Target CPA and Target ROAS will be bundled with other Google Smart Bidding strategies.
18) How to submit your website to Google in 2021.
19) Four ways retailers can succeed in the modern age of anonymized digital marketing.
20) LinkedIn: Marketer must-reads, top stories and interviews from the past 3 months.
More insights to explore…
29 Sales tips for improving your close rate.
7 Neuroscience sales tips that’ll skyrocket your sales.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz