November 14, 2022
1) Google Business Profile Manager Redirecting to Google Search.
2) Twitter Previews New ‘Official’ Gray Checkmark as it Prepares to Launch its $8 Verification Plan.
3) Google: Size of Your H1 & Header Fonts Doesn’t Matter For SEO.
Google’s John Mueller said that the size of your header tags, i.e. H1s, H2s, etc, does not matter for SEO or ranking purposes. John said it might matter for users and conversions but for SEO, nope.
4) Zoom is coming for Microsoft’s territory with email and calendar services.
5) Google Search Moves Lyrics Results to Right Side.
6) Musk Says Twitter Usage is at All-Time Highs as He Continues to Throw Around New Ideas for the App.
7) 10 Reviews Gives You a Ranking Boost In The Google Local Results, Study Says.
8) LinkedIn Shares Key Best Practices to Help Build Your Presence in the App.
9) More Spend on PPC Than SEO, Twitter Poll.
10) Digital video viewers take TV to smaller screens. Here’s a breakdown.
12) The lawsuit that could rewrite the rules of AI copyright.
More insights to explore…
Advertisers need to think like gamers to succeed in the metaverse.
How can CMOS win the metaverse through gamification?
Get a Bird’s Eye View of Any Website’s Link Network.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel