September 9, 2022
1) Dual Google People Also Ask Results In Different Languages.
2) Truth Social is strapped for cash and struggling to find new users.
Google’s John Mueller said that adding video structured data to pages with videos on them will not make that video more prominent on that page. This comes from a video indexing issue notice in Google Search Console.
4) Twitter Shares New Insight into the Value of Utilizing Ad Format Combinations in Your Tweet Marketing.
5) Google Can Crawl Site Sections More Frequently & Determine Quality By Section.
6) Meta: Introducing the First End-to-End Shopping Experience on WhatsApp With JioMart in India.
7) Google Provides Examples Of How To Improve Your Meta Descriptions.
8) Instagram makes it easier to control the content you see.
10) TikTok launches cybersecurity toolkit.
11) Google Shares Insights into Indexing & Crawl Budget.
12) Google Helpful Content Update Feedback Form.
More insights to explore…
Did Google Remove The Maps Review-Gating Policy?
LinkedIn Offers Professional Certifications From Meta, Oracle, and IBM.
Publishers: Have you tested the performance of your subscription offer page? An analysis of top outlets.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel