September 7, 2021
1) Bank of America’s head of digital says: ‘The future of banking is that you download an app’.
2) WhatsApp patches vulnerability related to image filter functionality.
3) Google to sunset Expanded Text Ads (ETAs) in June 2022.
This is the latest move that Google is making to push automation through their ad products.
Beginning in July 2022, advertisers will no longer be able to create new ETAs or edit existing ETAs in Google Ads according to an announcement by Sylvanus Bent, Product Manager, Google Ads. “Your existing expanded text ads will continue to serve alongside responsive search ads, and you’ll still see reports on their performance going forward.
Additionally, you’ll be able to pause and resume your expanded text ads or remove hem if needed. You’ll also still be able to create and edit call ads and Dynamic Search Ads,” said Bent.
4) LinkedIn adds new live-stream events for LinkedIn learning, lists most popular courses of 2021 thus far.
5) Google: Update to Financial products and services policy.
6) Email marketing’s increasing role as third-party cookies disappear.
7) Mediavine open sources its WordPress theme framework.
8) SEO split-testing [case study] “replacing ‘you’ll love in 2021’ with ‘online’ in the title tag for category pages”.
9) TikTok shares new creative performance insights to help marketers improve their strategic approach.
11) Google adds documentation on chrome follow beta feature.
12) 46 SEO job interview questions to assess a candidate’s knowledge.
13) Twitter launches Super Follows on iOS.
14) Everything you need to know about TikTok Shopping.
15) Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization: 19 advanced strategies and tactics for ecommerce sites.
17) 7 Winning content writing tips for 2021.
18) Facebook tests new ad automation flows to help maximize campaign performance.
19) How to make the most of a tiny, cramped laptop screen.
20) Leverage text messaging in your campaign workflows.
More insights to explore…
Don’t be afraid to explore the world of deep marketing.
How to Make Money on TikTok: 4 Easy Strategies.
How much should you spend on Instagram Ads?
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel