March 16, 2023
1) Local Services Ads now supports more businesses.
2) Google: Page Size Is Not A Ranking Factor.
3) Google Sitename, Favicon & Sponsored Label Live On Desktop (Not Just Mobile).
Google has made the sitename, favicon and sponsored label live on all desktop searches, like it did with mobile searches last October. To be clear, we saw google testing this on desktop in November and gradually increasing the test to more and more searchers but as of yesterday, it is now fully live on desktop too.
4) YouTube overlay ads are going away.
5) GPT-4 is coming next week – and it will be multimodal, says Microsoft Germany.
6) Social Media Engagement Rates Dropping Across Top Networks.
7) Google Business Profile Products Show In Google Shopping Results.
8) Google Local Service Ads Gains More Service Types.
9) DuckDuckGo Enters The AI Race With DuckAssist.
10) Microsoft Launches Local Search Ads For Bing.
11) TikTok Partners with Dentsu on New Campaign Performance Tracking Solution.
12) WhatsApp Faces Potential Ban in the UK Due to New Regulations Around Encryption.
More insights to explore…
How To Combine Machine and Human Input for More Effective Content in 2023.
The Weekly Listen: Social media engagement takes a hit, YouTube Music competes, and is TikTok Gen Z’s Google?
How AI Will Affect the WordPress Industry.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Advertise // Contact Us // Past Newsletters
Digital Marketing Tools // Digital Marketing Podcasts
Digital Marketing Terms // Digital Marketing Salary
Digital Marketing Consulting // Webinar Consulting
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel