July 4, 2022
Good morning & Happy 4th of July!
1) Google To Pay Wikipedia For Content In Knowledge Panel & Search.
2) Twitter integrates with Shopify.
3) Google Shopping Ads Tests Inserting Material In Ad Title From Query.
Google is testing a dynamic keyword insertion feature for Google Shopping Ads where it may insert the material in the product if used in the searcher’s query. I do not know if this is 100% new or not but it might be.
5) TikTok adds tool for advertisers to manage attributions.
6) Online video ad spend is up 30% since the last quarter, and YouTube still leads to way.
7) Surfer SEO Unveils New Semrush Integration.
8) Comcast and Google emerge as top contenders to serve ads on Netflix.
10) Facebook Pay is now Meta Pay.
11) Social advertising growth slows to 11% in 2022.
12) Majority of customers want personalised ads but don’t trust brands.
More insights to explore…
MrBeast explains YouTube’s algorithm.
Amazon Briefing: Amazon sellers keep a close eye on consumer behavior amid mounting risk of a recession.
Journalism has suddenly taken off on TikTok: What publishers need to know.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel