December 20, 2021
1) Snapchat Spotlight Has Paid Out $250 Million To 12,000 Creators in One Year.
3) Google: Special Characters Do Not Affect Google Search.
Google’s John Mueller said that special characters on your page “doesn’t affect Google” Search rankings. This is regarding like checkmarks such as checkmark or other special characters.
John was asked “does repetitive use of special characters such as checkmark is recommended, or Google will ignore it on search engine results page.” John responded on Twitter “it doesn’t affect Google, but users might see it.”
4) Snapchat Launches New ‘Story Studio’ App to Better Facilitate Video Content Creation.
7) Twitter Publishes 2022 Planning Guide to Assist in Your Tweet Strategy.
9) Gen Z and payments titans move in on BNPL—but so do watchdogs.
10) New case study: how to increase trial conversion rates.
11) CPG sector spends over $30 billion on digital advertising, 70% devoted to mobile.
More insights to explore…
The 10 Most Important Web Metrics to Monitor for Your Business Website.
Steal Our SEO Report Template (Inspired by SEO Experts).
Conversational AI: What It Is, Why You Should Care and How to Do It Right.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel