July 15, 2021
2) Pinterest bans weight loss ads due to eating disorder concerns.
3) Google moves Search Settings to new button, tests dark mode toggle and background images.
In its latest usability tweak, Google Search has rolled out a new Settings button that makes it easier to access common options from one place as the company also tests out a dark mode toggle that’s easier to access.
Over the past day or so, Google appears to have widely rolled out a new Settings button in Search on the web. This new Settings button appears at the top of the page to the left side of the account switcher.
5) China App Tracking Transparency workaround loses support after Apple blocks updates.
6) TikTok adds new ‘shoutouts’ option to enable users to pay for personalized video messages from stars.
8) Google search quality: Hacking the most problematic spam.
10) Google Is a Librarian: Teaching SEO to non-specialists.
12) Flesch reading ease: does it matter for SEO? (Data Study)
14) Your online course does not need to be pro quality. Here’s why.
17) How to keep Google from penalizing your syndicated content.
18) Google: Machine learning takes care of most obvious spam.
19) Keywords & YouTube – All you need to know.
20) Social commerce surpasses $30 billion in the US.
More insights to explore…
Follow these 16-customer interview best practices to get the answers you need.
11 Platforms for headless commerce.
How to write copy that sells (anything): 102 tips & examples.
How 5-star reviews affect your SEO.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel