May 24, 2022
1) Spammers Ruined Bing’s Anonymous Sitemap Submissions, Microsoft Deprecated It.
2) Spring cleaning: Removed Bing anonymous sitemap submission.
Google seems to be showing the recipe grid format not just by showing popular recipes but also showing recipe carousels broken down by recipe type. Honestly, I don’t know if that makes sense, what do chefs call this, segmentation of recipe categories?
4) New TikTok Tool Surfaces Useful Insights for Marketers.
5) YouTube Expands Access to ‘Clips’ Video Highlights Option.
6) Twitter Tests New Tags to Indicate Engagement from Tweet Author in Replies.
7) Google: Cross Linking Language/Country Versions Won’t Lead to A Negative Ranking Impact.
8) Edge Browser Will AI Improve All Web Images.
9) Google Translate adds support for 24 new languages, now supports over 130.
10) Mobile game revenues decline 10% in US.
11) Google’s trying to fix your crappy webcam with great AI.
12) Analysis of Google’s March 2022 Product Reviews Update (PRU) – Findings and observations from the affiliate front lines.
More insights to explore…
LinkedIn: Why You Should Apply a Brand-and-Demand Approach to Employer Branding.
US cannabis market provides greenfield for digital payment startups.
A new TikTok feature can tell you who’s viewing your profile — here’s how to turn it on.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel