October 24, 2022
Less than 3 weeks for the DMEIXPO
November 13-14, 2022
1) Amazon files legal complaints in Italy, Spain against fake review brokers.
2) TikTok Launches Automated ‘Smart Performance Campaigns’ to Boost Ad Performance.
Google is now showing a “trending now” box in the search results for shopping and product-related queries. This was announced back at the Search On event and now seems to be slowly rolling out.
5) Google Search spam updates and your site.
6) TikTok’s livestreaming updates include adult-only broadcasts.
7) Google Local “Preview This Place” Large Image Carousel.
8) Apple Search ads tripled market share as ATT leads to falling app install budgets.
9) Google Ads Rolls Out 3 New Reporting Columns.
10) Facebook owner Meta to sell Giphy after UK watchdog confirms ruling.
11) Photoshop is making it easier to quickly edit and collaborate on projects.
12) Apple App Store records biggest ever drop in revenues.
More insights to explore…
TikTok is going after podcasting—and it’s all YouTube’s fault.
Bloomberg Will Soon Stop Using Programmatic Ads and Here’s Why!
Apple’s Search Ads app gets a boost, while Google Ads and Meta Ads take a dive.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel