June 9, 2022
Call for Speakers for the upcoming DMIEXPO, on November 13-14, 2022, in Israel.
Think you have amazing case study you are willing to share? Got valuable content?
1) Walmart is using its thousands of stores to battle Amazon for e-commerce market share.
2) Twitter To Roll Out Notifications For Search Terms.
Google has added new rich results for learning videos. Learning videos are videos that are aimed at students and teachers to discover and watch educational videos. They include educational level and concept and skills covered in the video. There is new learning videos structured data to go along with these new learning video rich results.
4) Etsy Lowers the Bar for the Star Seller Program.
5) New Google Author Markup Best Practices For Article Structured Data.
6) Tumblr is adding a feature to disable reblogs of posts.
7) Google Hints Useful Nofollow Links Won’t Pass Much Or Any Weight.
8) WordPress Jetpack Now Available As Six Plugins.
10) In search of engagement, Twitter brings algorithmic timelines to Communities.
11) Google Ads Guides For Search Ads Automation & Keyword Matching.
12) How To Easily Accept Crypto Payments On Your WooCommerce Site (Coinbase Commerce Versus Crypto.com).
More insights to explore…
Evergreen content is a publisher’s best friend… if you do it right.
9 Account-based Marketing Case Studies.
“More than 60% of readers do not return”: What publishers can do to stem the tide and boost engagement.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel