December 23, 2021
1) The New Leading Role of Marketing: LinkedIn Magazines 2021.
2) Snap launches Story Studio, a standalone video editing app for mobile.
3) Google Search launches enhanced autocomplete with second column.
In addition, Google is testing an edge to edge autocomplete interface and more full width designs.
Google has officially launched a new enhanced autocomplete search suggestions that may include a second column of predictions and provide easier access to content related to a search, a Google spokesperson confirmed with Search Engine Land. In addition, Google confirmed it is also testing a new edge to edge autocomplete interface and other full width elements in the desktop search interface.
5) European Retail App Downloads Will Reach 187 million in Q1 2022.
6) Walmart teams with TalkShopLive as social commerce ramp up continues.
7) Twitter Shares Examples of Top Agency-Originated Ad Campaigns from 2021.
8) How to Prepare for Shipping Rate Changes in 2022.
9) Facebook debuts suite of fresh tools to woo creators.
10) Tinder is partnering with Spotify to launch a new ‘Music Mode’ feature.
More insights to explore…
TikTok: A guide to the newest editing tools on TikTok.
Customers demand digital style experiences in physical retail stores.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel