December 24, 2021
1) Google Confirms Update to Local Search Results.
2) Fearing Omicron wave, marketers less likely to attend upcoming in-person conferences.
3) Google Search Console Review Snippets Report May Show Fewer Objects.
Google said that as of December 14th and onwards that the reviews snippet rich results report in Google Search Console may show fewer review objects. This is because Google is no longer showing top-level rating objects in this report.
4) Samsung Ads Enables First Party-Data For Smart TV Ad Campaigns.
5) Chrome now tracks and shows product price drops in the tab grid, starting on Android.
6) Spotify’s latest acquisition is about making money off radio shows turned into podcasts.
7) Facebook: Expanding Our Bug Bounty Program to Address Scraping.
8) Instagram now lets you embed a miniature version of your profile into a website.
9) TikTok rolls out GIPHY support, HD videos, cat sound effects, among other new features.
10) Cloudflare: From 0 to 20 billion – How We Built Crawler Hints.
More insights to explore…
Ecommerce marketers weigh shipping hikes in 2022.
TikTok Provides Insights and Tips to Help Brands Connect with Female Users.
Remote Work Is Here to Stay — Why Your Company Should Get on Board and Tips for Going Remote.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel