August 9, 2021
1) WordPress Releases Gutenberg 11.2 – offers improved performance & bug fixes.
2) Email ad monetization will get harder with iOS 15.
3) Google changes page experience ranking signal criteria.
The page experience report in Google Search Console receives an update that makes it easier to navigate.
Google is removing safe browsing from the criteria sites need to meet to benefit from the page experience ranking factor.
As a result of this change, Google is updating Search Console’s page experience report with a simplified design that removes redundant data.
4) Facebook reportedly wants to securely mine your encrypted data to target ads
5) Facebook’s ban of third-party researchers ‘deeply concerning’.
6) ‘Huge opportunity’ for marketers to engage with students through DOOH advertising.
7) Twitter adds more context to trending topics.
8) American Airlines adds free TikTok access.
9) Microsoft Edge is getting a ‘Super Duper Secure Mode’.
10) Facebook Ad success without Apple Data: Rethinking your strategy.
11) Amazon ad sales grow 87% year-on-year.
12) Microsoft Advertising: Target impression share and other August product updates.
13) Google FAQ provides core web vitals insights.
14) Shopify vs Shopify Plus: 6 Key differences.
15) Can you optimize for a word that a searcher doesn’t know?
16) How to use chatbots to enhance the customer experience.
17) 30 Social media metrics that matter throughout the customer journey.
18) Gamification in digital marketing: benefits & examples.
19) 5 Social media strategies you can use to boost your SEO.
More insights to explore…
Why page speed matters: 10 case studies show how.
Learn a proven 4-step hub and spoke content marketing process.
7 Ways to improve local SEO & attract new business.
26 Eye-opening ideas for putting an end to digital content fatigue.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel