January 6, 2022
1) Almost 600 Amazon packages found dumped near Oklahoma City.
2) Advice: Don’t Migrate Domains & Drop Google AMP the Same Time.
3) Google Search Console testing announcement bar.
Google is testing a new announcement bar or tab at the top of the Google Search Console interface. The bar does not yet seem to function properly but has three levels of announcements depending on the urgency of the information.
4) Google Search Console International Targeting Setting Can Take Weeks.
5) New Etsy Payment Reports Break Down Seller Fees.
6) Author Archive Pages And E-A-T.
7) Google Search Console Products Rich Result Report Updated.
8) BNPL, super apps, and other key trends we’re keeping an eye on in 2022.
9) John Mueller Of Google Helping Webmasters on New Year’s 2022.
10) Google Local Results Displays Bike & Car Charging Icons in Local Results.
11) Google: Ghost Directories Don’t Impact SEO Or Rankings.
More insights to explore…
Marketing Funnel Strategy: 5 Ways to Increase Sales on social media.
B2B Lead Generation Strategy 2022: What to Look Out For.
4 ways data analysis can help you generate new ideas and optimize your content.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel