March 25, 2022
1) Vimeo is telling creators to suddenly pay thousands of dollars — or leave the platform.
2) Microsoft says Windows 11 File Explorer ads were ‘not intended to be published externally’.
3) Google rolls out Search Ads 360 integration for Google Analytics 4.
Google Analytics 4 property (formerly known as an “App + Web” property) is now the default when you create a new property. Universal Analytics refers to the previous generation of Analytics.
4) Google Domains is now out of beta after seven years and is offering a 20% registration discount.
5) 4 times Twitter Ads will be your best friend in client pitches.
6) Google refine this search and broaden this search now live in search results.
7) Reddit Expands ‘Creator Stats’ Post Insights to More Users on Desktop.
8) Twitter Adds New, Simplified Option to Pin a Timeline of Latest Tweets.
9) NFTs will be on Instagram soon, according to Mark Zuckerberg.
10) Pinterest now lets creators export their video content to other platforms.
11) Facebook fined $18.6M over string of 2018 breaches of EU’s GDPR.
12) Snapchat: Introducing our First Snap Focus AR Certification.
More insights to explore…
Travel bounces back on Google, while retail takes a hit.
How Twitter plans to add its next 100 million users.
Google Docs adding email template for joint drafting that integrates with Gmail.
Only 11% of CMOs say they have achieved digital transformation goals.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel